This course is aims people who work in a hazardous environment and work in a ski resort with cable cars or cabs. If work is done in masts and posts over 13 meters, the Work ECG and approved health examination are required.
Medical examination required by AFS 2005: 6
Participants must be over 18 years old.
The participants should be able to perform evacuation and camaraderie from cable cars or the equivalent after the course.
- Laws and norms
- Materials science
- Risk analysis, rescue plan
- What can be used as anchorage point?
- What equipment is used and how do I handle it?
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- Evacuation of a person from a chair lift or equivalent
8 hours training