This course targets individuals in need of basic knowledge about work and rescue in confined spaces.
Fall protection u2013 foundation or equivalent is required
The company caters for its employees with education and knowledge according to AFS 2001: 3, 2001; 1, 1993: 3, 1999: 3 able to work and save an emergency in confined spaces.
- Risk analysis, rescue plan linked to closed spaces
- What can be used as anchorage point?
- What equipment is used and how do I handle it?
- Gases and gas measurement
- Work with access permission
- Proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Use of tripods, davit, rope system
- Different rescue situations