This course is a requirement course according to AFS 2000: 6 for anyone working in a mast or high posts.
The participant must be at least 18 years old.
Medical examination required by AFS 2005: 6
The company caters for its employees with education and knowledge according to AFS 2001: 3, 2001: 1, 2000: 6. Participants should be able to use fall protection belts after the course, carry out self-checking of the equipment, and have theoretical and practical knowledge about approved anchoring points, be able to carry out evacuation and cam rescue as well as carry out material hoisting.
- Laws and norms
- CE and EN marking
- materials science
- Risk analysis, rescue plan
- What can be used as anchorage point?
- What equipment is used and how do you handle it?
- High frequency radiation?
- Proper use of personal protective equipment
- Climbing technique
- Use of sliding shoes in wire and rail system
- Emergency removal
- Self evacuation
- Lifting of goods
Course duration: 16 h