Mobile work platforms
Mobile work platforms; Scissor lifts, boom lifts, skylift
Understanding the risks and thinking about the safety of using mobile work platforms can prevent and reduce many accidents and injuries. Our education provides documented knowledge, something the Work Environment Authority today requires AFS 2006: 4 - 2006: 6. The education complies with the curriculum LLP as well as according to SS-ISO 18878: 2004.
From the content of the course:
- Rules that apply when using mobile work platforms
- Provisions for personal lifting
- Lift Types
- Contraction and stability
- Control & inspection
- Mode of operation and operation
- Theoretical test
- Practical test
- Unnecessary accidents occur when using mobile work platforms.
- Prevention of education.
Course duration: 1-day business oriented training