Truck Training A-B
The goal of the education is to train participants to become a safe and economical drivers.
Certex offers courses for the competences:
A: Steering column, low lifting
B: Counterbalance truck for 10 tons, support leg, forklift trucks
After completing training with approved theory and practical exam, the participant receives a driver's license for the category carried out.
The education complies with the curriculum TLP 2 and corresponds to the requirements that the authorities (Work Environment Authority) apply for documented theoretical and practical knowledge.
Participants must be over 18 years old.
1.5 days training.
From the content:
- Laws, regulations and regulations regarding truck handling
- Inspection and supervision
- Truck Types
- Existing rules for public transport
- Truckar's working methods
- Load charts, center of gravity
- Material and handling
- Daily supervision of truck drivers
- Theoretical test
- Practical test